The apprenticeship levy is an opportunity to develop and retain great staff.
"SupplyTrain staff helped Hastings Direct understand how a pre-employment training course could prepare and unearth the type of employees we need for our business."
Based in England? Employ less than 50 people?
Maximise your apprenticeship levySupplyTrain provides impartial consultancy to large employers looking to get the most from their apprenticeship levy payments or explore pre-apprenticeship training options.
We find that many organisations don’t have the time to get through the red tape and understand where their apprenticeship levy would be best spent. Others are put off by the volume of training providers contacting them about their training requirements or worried about complying with Ofsted requirements. This is where SupplyTrain can help…
SupplyTrain works with your finance, HR and training departments to understand what you are trying to achieve with your apprenticeship levy. After our initial conversation, we discuss your requirements with a group of renowned apprenticeship consultants before drawing together the most suitable team to meet and exceed your particular objectives. This includes former Ofsted inspectors, curriculum designers, management accountants and systems specialists.
As your one-stop apprenticeship levy service – we take all the hassle away from your team and make sure your apprenticeship programme is delivering a return on investment to your company and employees.
Common apprenticeship levy employer support requests
- Complying with Ofsted and funding rules
- Finding apprentices with the right attributes
- Converting exisiting training to apprenticeships
- Delivering our own apprenticeships
- Finding the best training partners
- Costing our apprenticeship programme
- Integrating apprenticeships with our systems
- Communicating the benefits of apprenticeships
- Transfering levy payments
- Proving training is adding value to the business