We help you deliver your skills strategy and meet your public sector targets.
"SupplyTrain thoroughly understand apprenticeships and in particular the challenges for local authorities."
Shelley Cook, Swindon Borough Council
A skills strategy with an apprenticeship elementSupplyTrain supports local enterprise partnerships, councils and government departments realise their skills strategy by providing new ideas, marketing and communication services that engage employees and the wider community in the potential of apprenticeships.
For LEPs, we produce content that makes employers sit up and see the possibilities of apprenticeship training in your area.
For local authorities, we help you engage those most in need of support and prove a skills strategy works. We also advise on levy transfers that support real social impact.
For central government, we provide insight from businesses that contact our helpline, identify new marketing channels to engage SMEs in apprenticeships and develop resources that work in schools and networking groups to encourage the up-take of apprenticeships.
What’s more, as a social enterprise, when you work with SupplyTrain you will be meeting the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012, as our money is redistributed into improving social mobility through good-quality, innovative apprenticeships advice.
Common skills strategy requests from LEPs, LAs and Gov:
- Apprenticeship strategy consultancy
- Understanding employer feedback
- Meeting public sector apprenticeship targets
- Ensuring apprentice profiles represent the community
- Engaging LEP priority sectors in apprenticeships
- Understanding Labour Market Intelligence
- Engaging women in STEM apprenticeships
- Marketing apprenticeships to employers
- Levy transfers that support social mobility
- Creating apprenticeship content for employers
Contact us with your skills strategy support query:
Tell us what you are trying to achieve. We will organise consultant CVs, rates and expected impact for you to discuss with your skills and apprenticeship teams.